miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2016

Interview - Zloslut



1.Greetings maniac! from Peru Hell! how is everything there?

Greetings to you and all Peruvian readers of your zine! Here is all fine, working on the third album, and booking dates for 2017.

2.Give me a short but a sick bio about Zloslut to the readers from this sick zine.

Zloslut (which in English translates approximately as "Ominous") was born in 2010 and started as my idea, it was a one man band back in the time, all until debut 2016 when my live session members became full-time members. Now we are stronger together and we bring this story to a higher level! 


3.How many stuff have Zloslut? cds,tapes,t-shirts,etc...

We've released 2 albums, first one in 2013 and second in 2015, the third should see the light somewhere in 2017 (I hope). We also have an EP released in 2012, as the first serious representation of the band since the demo days. Our discography saw almost all sound platforms (CD, MC and digital), we still haven't had the opportunity to bring it on vinyl, but soon! As for shirt's we've had many designs, from the simple logo t-shirt to serious works by Opposition Artworks and Nephtys Phtisique...





4.Bestial influences?

We all grew up with Iron Maiden, Guns N' Roses, AC/DC... But since Zloslut started as my story firstly, the musicians, bands that really influenced me were Judas Iscariot, Burzum, Taake, Peste Noire, Baptism... These bands gave me idea's to build my story. But I am also influenced by movies, books... My curiosity is wide and non-stereotyped, so I observe, and learn what catches my attention and at the end it result's as my own visions and perceptions, in this case Zloslut.



5.Some member from Zloslut have another proyect?

More or less yes, but all of us are 101% focused on Zloslut. B.V. has his own band called Paimonia and occasionally plays gigs with the German band Winterblut and his brother band Khargash. Nav has his black metal project Navtepheret... Inomatanas has worked in the past with Triumfall, Kozeljnik and Dead Shell of Universe. For my part I always gave my maximum in Zloslut, and still am of course. But I had also bands where I appeared before, like Kolac, Stonecrypt, Dii Inferi... But I haven't done so much concrete things there as I did in Zloslut.

6.How is the extreme scene in your city/country? recommend some bands bro...

Well it is growing, it is not really a country where metal is established, we have barely 5 good and serious promoters, couple of labels and tons of bands. The public here usually is always the same, you don't have many new faces in the crowd... Rarely! I recommend these following bands: The Stone, Ophidian Coil, Kozeljnik, Mržnja, Propast, Svartgren, Infest, Triumfall, Mor...


7.You know the extreme scene from Southamerica? maybe Peru?

I am not really very much into the South American scene, I know the veterans Inquisition, Sepultura, Sarcofago... But also some underground gems like Luciferian Rites, Hetroertzen. But to be honest I don't know a single band from Peru. I hope some readers of your zine will get in touch with me and recommend me some quality acts, I'm pretty sure there are hidden treasures there! Your country is an open air museum, with so much interesting cultural heritage.

8.Which is your opinion about the extreme scene around the world?

It is divided and corrupted, I don't care for the scene anymore in all aspects! Who likes my music will get to it, who don't - will pass. I mean it's just losing time on these kind of questions. Many bands glorify themseleves through the virtual world, in reality they are pathetic. Labels works only with people they know and rarely propose there services to fresh artists. Promoter's can't do anything for smaller bands because the labels don't work with them. So these bands keep staying in the shadow of other bands that pop-out all of a sudden! They have money, invest couple thousands of euro's and in a year you shall see their name on every festival's, every magazine's and label's will fight over them to have them on their roster. So if you are not from the bourgeois milieu, you have to invest yourself 101% to achieve your goals. That's for exemple what we do. So to finish, the only loyal individuals in the today's scene are in the UNDERGROUND with their foot 100% down to earth! Web/fan-zines, smaller labels and smaller organized promoters are the only way to expose your creations. You know, I rather climb a mountain by myself, alone, and arrive at the top by my own effort, than buying a hellicopter and fly there in a matter of minutes. The energy of all charm lies in self effort and work. 


9.Morbid future plans in Zloslut?

Yes of course, many, we never stoped since our inception. Work on the third album is already going on as we speak. We are also booking some dates for next year... And many other things will come in time, so I shall not reveal each plans and ideas, it is always better to surprise the follower!

10.Last vomits and thanks for your time Utvara!

Thanks to all the readers, and to your zine! Follow your heart, and keep the flame burning!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario