jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2018

Interview - Andrzej Edeha/Everydayhate


1.Fast and furious greetings from Perú,Andrzej,how are you bro? how going the things in Everydayhate?
Hello David, greetings from the void. I'm great, atm I have the best condition. I received heavy support from Grindcore family, I will point out Disuse, Fredag Den 13:e, Makkmat, My Minds Mine, Sick Of Stupidity, Sneezing Pus, Vomi Noir. Work in progress.


2.Andrzej give us a trip for the existence of this killer label called Everydayhate,how been the begings?
Many died during the EveryDayHate's existence, still many to kill. Everything took place naturally. Feedback surprises me every day.



3.Everydayhate how many releases have till moment?
90 on the schedule, some in progress.










4.Motivations and influences to continue with Everydayhate?
Cleansing, being yourself, do things on my own, Grindcore, freedom, transcendence, fun.

5.Andrzej you have another proyect paralell apart of Everydayhate? or just focous in Everydayhate?
Atm I can't define EveryDayHate, exists as an independent creation, hybrid. I'm only doing actions like graphics, productions, public relations, assistance. Bands speak for me.



6.A word:
Assück: can't wait for they'r show on Obscene Extreme Festival.
Exit 13: waiting for reunion.
Warsore: I did spin they'r records earlier today.
Nasum: beyond the definition.

7.Explain some more about the grindcore scene of your city/country and recommend some bands.
I live in the countryside, Grindcore here is one of a kind. Fuck the borders, Axis Of Despair, Convulsions, Cryptic Void, Chepang, Chiens, Death Toll 80k, Disuse, Full Of Hell, Gadget, Makkmat, My Minds Mine, Noisear, Livet Som Insats, P.L.F., Rotten Sound, Sick Of Stupidity, Self Deconstruction...



8.You know the grindcore scene of Southamerica?
Cmon, D.E.R., Expurgo, Facada, Plague Rages.

9.How and where the grinders can find the stuff of Everydayhate?
I have my own store, I'm doing all shippings. With orders I send extras like stickers, free bandcamp codes...it's fun to share me with all the people. I'm doing trades, but it's difficult to mention distributions who still have my records.



10.Morbid future plans?
Dose of new releases is special for me. I used my ideas, and together with the bands, we realized them. Have eye open for my social media and web www.everydayhate.com, I will keep posted news.






11.Thanks Andrzej for your time in this interview,last words,GRIND!
Fuck the time, it was a plassure. Thank you. Grindcore for life.
www.facebook.com/everydayhate


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario