lunes, 11 de febrero de 2019

Interview - Rotted


1.Putrid and deadly greetings of Perú,Dylan! How going the things in Rotted?
Things are going smooth (for now). I’m finishing up recording of the new demo which should see an early 2019 release through MAGGOT STOMP.

2.Tell us how is form this sick band of morbid death metal called Rotted? Hows been the begings?
I had some riffs that didn’t really fit with what I was currently working on, so I formed what I had into a couple of songs and that ended up being the first demo, “Pestilent Promo,” which ended up getting the name out there and got the attention of a few labels.



3.Discography of Rotted?
So far just the “Pestilent Promo” demo tape which came out in April 2017, and the debut album “Pestilent Tomb” which came out in January 2018. New demo on the way!




4.Influences at Rotted?
So many to name but I’ll stick with the core influences: Autopsy, Undergang, Rottrevore, Crematory, Gutted, Purtenance, etc.

5.Some members of Rotted have another proyect paralell?
As of right now, there are no other members of Rotted (though that could be changing soon), however, I have a side-project called Drenched which is a Cianide Influenced Death/Doom. Currently it’s got a self-titled tape out that was released back in July 2017. Working on some new material for that as well.



6.Dylan explain some more about the actual death metal scene from your city and recommend some bands.
The scene here could be better, I won’t go into much details about that, however. I mean everyone here is pretty tight-knit when it comes to the scene, but when it comes to the bands, it’s a lot of ass-kissing and holier-than-thou attitudes if you know what I mean.

7.Rotted knows the death grind gore scene of Southamerica?
I know the classic bands like Sepultura and things like that, one of the more extreme bands I like though is ROT. Ironic that I play in ROTTED I guess haha.



8.Stuff avaliable of Rotted at the moment? where the maniacs can find the stuff?
I’ve got some CDs left, and so do a bunch of various distros online but I think that’s it for now. There is “supposed” to be a “Pestilent Tomb” vinyl coming soon, but honestly I’m not too sure if that’s ever going to pan out or not.

9.Gruesome future plans?
Finish this new ROTTED demo, maybe do a split or two, and try and take ROTTED out on the road playing shows. It’s been an active part of my life for the past two years now and it’s about time I do something more with it!



10.Last words Dylan and thanks for your time in this interview,last sentences of death! 
Thanks for all the support from South America and beyond! Stay tuned for more news and as always…
STAY ROTTED!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario