miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018

Interview - xGrifox


1.Loud greetings from Perú! How going the things in xGrifox?
Right now I’m working on a split with DBMIVFV from Winnipeg Canada that should be a good split! And just here chilling smoking some MOTA!!!! 

2.Tell us how is form this explosive band of powerviolence called xGrifox? Hows been the begings?
Well i formed this one man project out of boredom was playing in a few bands before “skullfucked” & “mxdxextxdxe” those projects didn’t work out so I decided I still wanted to make some noise so I invested in a cheap drum set and went on from there.


3.Till moment how many records have xGrifox? 
So far I have two demos, splits with DICKXDUNN (Indiana) split with culpa (Oxnard California) a 10 way split with 9 other bands that came out on ill faith records (Arizona) and a split with CHANCHO(Brazil) 
4.Bastard influences? My influences go from punk,reggae,hip hop but the shit I listen to a lot are bands like CHULO , MONGOLICO , UZI SUICIDE ,CONCUSSSIVE, USOFSHIT, SPAZZ, CHARLES BRONSON , CALAFIA PUTA , DESPISE YOU, HERESY etc... the list goes for days!!!!








4.Noisy influences?
We friends Paul and Danny from GODSTOMPER!

5.Some members from xGrifox have another proyect paralell? I used to play in SKULLFUCKED, MXDXEXTXDXE no other members on this band lol 
6.Pedro explain some more about the actual powerviolence scene of your city and recommend some bands.
Well back then my town Watsonville California used to have a good hardcore punk /POWERVIOLENCE scene in the early 2000’s the local bands we had were like OUTRAGED , USOFSHIT, UZISUICIDE , TOXIC U.S , LOS DRYHEAVERS ,ENTOXICADOS and we also had bands like MACHINE GUN ROMANTICS , VOETSEK ,MIND OF ASIAN ,ESKAPO, TROPIEZO and many more bands toured out here it varied from a lot of bands but those are the ones that come to mind right now.


7.xGrifox knows the powerviolence scene of Southamerica? 
Yes I love the south American powerviolence scene I like bands like TERCO(Colombia), DESPRECIO (Chile), DAYS OF HATE(BRAZIL) , CHANCHO (Brazil) ,DISPARA!(Chile) CHULO (Colombia) MONGOLICO(Colombia)

8.Stuff avaliable of xGrifox at the moment? where the grinders can find the stuff? Well merch as of right now I only have some buttons should be getting some physical copies of some splits soon and if anyone would want to hear my music you can check out my Bandcamp at https://xgrifoxpv.bandcamp.com/ or hot me up on my email at xgrifoxpv@gmail.com


9.Morbid future plans?
As of now got that split going with DBMIVFV that’s almost done and also might have a split with BRAIN LEECH soon so keep your eyes out for that one !! And I don’t plan on stopping any time soon so if anyone wants to make a split hit me up!!!! 

10.Last words Pedro and thanks for your time in this interview. 
Fuck bar shows make them all ages make some noise fuck what ppl think they can suck it read some books!!! shout out to my boys from concussive, dick Dunn, DBMIVFV, CHANCHO, CULPA, my homie DANIEL and 4SOY!! and a big shout out to SKAB and my dogs for dealing with the loud noise I make and everyone who likes the noise that XGRIFOX is making it means a lot!! play SHORT FAST AND LOUD!!!  And thank you to NO TE CALLES ZINE for making this interview support bands when you go to shows don’t just kick it outside!!! SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY !! 
Cheers!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario