jueves, 2 de marzo de 2017

Interview - Horrible Pain


Answers by Joey (Drummer,Vomits) and Ripley (Guitar,Vomits)

1.Putrid and bestial greetings from Peru! maniacs from Horrible Pain!
all sick and chaotic there?
J: All is chaotic and sick always. 
R: life is chaotic and sick.

2.Horrible Pain is a killer band from twisted and aberrant goregrind,tell us how is formed
this destructive band?
J: I wanted to start a band that was really, and truly brutal. At first it was just me, than I asked Ripley to pick up the axe.
R: Joey asked me if I wanted to get drunk and play fast music, I did.


3.How many stuff have Horrible Pain out?
J: A Unreleased LP and a Demo.
R: tru

4.Catastrofic influences?
J: Excruciating Terror, Jerry's Kids, Rupture, Ac/Dc
R: internal rot and slayer

5.Some member from Horrible Pain have another proyect paralell?
J: DENIAL//ERROR, SEX FUCKER, SNIFF, CAGE CLEANER and I used to do PARFUMERIE, VIOLENT GORGE and ARCHAGATHUS. 
R: Flash Out, Gourmet, Growth and a few others in the works.


6.Tell us how is the putrid gore grind scene in your city/country? recommend some bands...
J:Raw Addict, Meatus, Putrescence, Malefaction, Swallowing Shit, Cannibalism, Bachelor Weekend, Head Hits Concrete, Kirk...
R:  Regurgitated guts, zombie assault, sabbatory, cold oven, Infecter, languid, solanum to name a few.

7.Horrible Pain knows the gore grind scene from Southamerica?
J:  I am very out of touch. I know nothing of the scene there. 
R: I know less.


8.Stuff avaliable from Horrible Pain out now? 
A demo and some time shirts from grindfather/cannabis cult records. 

9.Morbid future plans in Horrible Pain? 
Putting out our LP.  Playing in Los Angeles and Phoenix in the USA in May of 2017.



10.Thanks maniacs for the time in this interview,last vomits!
Thanks for interviewing us man, we appreciate it. No idea what else to say.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario